Monday, July 27, 2026

Mike Garman and Don Lee TTM Returns and a Joe Mauer Consignment

I've been really busy lately with no time to send out requests, so things are going to slow down.  I might take the opportunity to highlight some of my collection rather than focus on new additions, of which there will be very few.

I did have a couple ttm returns lately though.  Mike Garman signed a couple 1972 Topps Red Sox rookies cards, one signed by Cooper and the other signed by Fisk. I have three of these cards in various stages of being signed.  I was experimenting with a method to continually route cards and only include one or two to any single player at a time, but it's kind of a mess.  So, I'll just finish them up as efficiently as possible, which involves sending two cards to Cooper, which will finish one of them and add the second signature to the other, and then once those are returned, sending two cards off to Fisk to end up with three more finished cards.  This will result in a total of six completed cards for my collection.

Don Lee was kind enough to add his signature to four team cards, including a 1962 Topps Twins card that I bought with five signatures on it.  I also received a completely unsigned copy of this card from an Ebay purchase over the weekend that I intend to get a couple bigger names on.



Finally, I received four Joe Mauer cards back from a Celebrity Golf Tournament consignment.  I sent two cards from two different Topps Heritage Twins sets that resulted in having all but one card signed from the 2011 set (still need Kevin Slowey) and the 2013 set (still need Oswaldo Arcia).



I have four Joe Mauer bobbleheads out to FanHQ for their upcoming Joe Mauer signing.  I believe I'll be up to 11 different Joe Mauer signed bobbleheads once this signing is complete.  I only know of one more that I need to get signed.  I'm sure there are more, but I've been focusing on Stadium Give Aways (SGA) and season ticket holder versions.  When I get these four back, I'll do a detailed post about all of them.

No comments: