Thursday, September 26, 2024

28 Signed Card Purchase

I won 28 auctions from the same seller Sunday evening and lost out on 14.  These cards are from a very large collection of an SCN member, who sold it to another SCN member that has been selling it for the last couple of years.

A handful of them are upgrades to cards already in my collection.  Most of them are cards I did not yet have from deceased players that were good signers while they were still with us.  A very few are high number cards from the 71 and 72 Topps sets.  I think only 2 or 3 are players that are still living but I wanted to make sure I got a nice, blue sharpie signature as opposed to the pens noted in their SCN history.

The prices ranged from $2.39 to $16.00 and averaged about $6.50.  I'm just going to dump the scans rather than comment on each one.






























No comments: