Friday, November 20, 2020

Billy Cowan, Brooks Robinson and Luke Walker Returns

Today I had three returns in the mail.  Two of them were in my Informed Delivery email three days ago abut didn't show up until today.  They also had an additional postmark on them.  My guess is they were mis-delivered and the person who got them put them in their outgoing mail.  Anyway, I happy to finally get them back!

Billy Cowan signed his 1964 Topps already signed by John Boccabella and his 1971 Topps.



Brooks Robinson signed his 1972 Topps card #222, showing the 1971 A.L. Playoffs.

Finally, Luke Walker signed two of his 1971 cards, as well as his 1972 and 1973 Topps.  This is one that took a few extra days to come back.  Mr. Walker is an excellent signer, with a 75% success rate on SCN.  I had sent to him about this time last year and didn't get it back. 




No comments: