Wednesday, July 08, 2020

Q2 2020 Goals Update

I'm a few days late on this, but it's time to check in on my goals now that the year is half over.

These numbers will be as of June 30th:

  • Send out 200 requests. -  I've sent out 140 requests, so I'm well on my way to meeting this goal.  I didn't send out  quite as many in Q2 as I did in Q1, so I'll have to keep motivated.
  • Add 50 signed cards to my 1971 Topps set. - I've added 51 so far, so this one is complete.
  • Add 20 cards to my 1972 Topps set. - I've added 15 so far, so this one is going well.
  • Add 50 cards to my 1978 Topps set - For some reason I didn't update this goal after Q1.  I have 39 signed so far and enough out in the mail to meet this goal.  This one will be easy to complete.
  • Add five signed balls to my collection. - I've added 2, so this one is still achievable. But I didn't send any in Q2.  I'll have to make this one a priority in Q3.
  • Add five signed magazines to my collection. - I haven't added any yet.  I sent one out to a private signing, but that's been postponed.  I also need to make this one a priority.
  • Add two signed bobbleheads to my collection.  - I haven't added any, and am pretty reliant on some private signings to get scheduled for the small number of bobbleheads I need to get signed.  I'm not sure if this one will get done or not.
Overall, I'm pretty happy with my status this year.  With a little effort, I could send out more requests this year than I have since about 2011.

No comments: