Sunday, April 03, 2016

Q1 2016 Goals Update

I haven't done much work towards my goals in the last month or so.  I did send a dozen requests to Twins spring training and have only received one back.  I expected to do much better than that, but maybe some of those will come back during the regular season.

Here are my 2016 goals and my progress so far:

Goal - Add 3 cards to my 1958 Topps set. - So far I've added two, so I shouldn't have a problem getting one more this year.

Goal - Add 10 cards to my 1963 Topps set - I'm at nine so far, so this one will be easy.  Maybe I set this goal too low.

Goal - Add 5 cards to my 1965 Topps set -  I haven't added any, so I need to get going on this one.

Goal - Add 10 cards to my 1972 Topps set - I'm at five, so this should be an easy one too.

Goal - Add 75 cards to my 1978 Topps set - I'm only at eight, so I have a long way to go.  It's just a matter of taking the time to write some letters.  For some reason, I can't get motivated on this set.

Goal - Send out 150 TTM requests - I'm at only 27 requests do far this year.  I'll need ot pick up the pace quite a bit to meet this goal.

Goal - Get two bobbleheads signed - Since I didn't go to TwinsFest, this one will be tough.  I really don't have that many bobbleheads left that need to be signed, but I did just buy one on Ebay that I'll post about when I receive it.

Goal - Get three magazines signed TTM - I haven't sent any, so I need to get going on this one.

That's it for Q1.  How is everyone else doing on their goals?



No comments: