Saturday, July 04, 2015

Mid Year Update On 2015 Collecting Goals

I haven't been very active with my collection the last couple of months.  I have run out of cards to send and just haven't taken the time (or money) to buy some.

As it's just passed the mid year point, I suppose it's time to see how I'm doing on my goals:

Goal - Send out 150 through the mail requests. - So far I've sent out 49, so I have quite a bit of catching up to do, but sending out 100 requests in six months shouldn't be a problem.

Goal - Add 50 more cards to my 1963 Topps set. - I've added 37 so far.  13 more in six months should be easy.

Goal - Add 2 more cards to my 1958 Topps set. - I haven't added any.  I don't have many left to get that aren't expensive, and there are very few ttm options left for me.

Goal - Add 5 more cards to my 1965 Topps set. - I've added two.  Three more seems reasonable.

Goal - Add 10 more cards to my 1972 Topps set. - I've only added one!  I better get going on this one.

Goal  - Add 2 more signed bobbleheads to my collection.  - This goal doesn't include all the ones I got signed at TwinsFest.  I am expecting a Jim Kaat bobblehead from a Tom Orr signing back any day now.  I'll need to get one more before the end of the year.

Goal - Add 5 more signed magazines to my collection.  I haven't done enough of these in the last few years so I'd like to get a few more from the 50's and 60's. - I haven't sent any out yet!  I don't even have any to send out. Another one I need to get going on.

No comments: