Friday, May 01, 2015

Some Returns After a Long Dry Spell

It seems like my returns are coming back very slowly lately.  I've sent out a few here and there but they just aren't coming back.

Today, I was surprised to get two returns that had been out a while.

First, Billy O'Dell signed his 1963 and 1964 Topps that I sent to him last October.


I didn't send out many Spring Training requests this year.  Just four.  And one of those never made it because the request I sent to Matt Capps with the Braves was returned twice due a a bad address.

But I did get one back today.  Michael Cuddyer signed his 2011 Allen & Ginter that I sent back in early March.  Cuddy is on the disabled list with the Mets so I guess he had some time to get to his fan mail.  Thanks Michael!


1 comment:

Salgado said...

It has become completely useless to send TTM requests via Spring Training. Handlers down there send back everything players get, based on various forums I follow. You will have success if you write to players via Turner Field, though.