Tuesday, February 03, 2015

2015 Collecting Goals

With TwinsFest in the past, I think I'm in a better position to post my goals for the year.  Usually I post goals before TwinsFest, and end up accomplishing a majority of some of my goals during that event.

So these goals are really for today to the end of 2015.

Here it goes:

Goal - Send out 150 through the mail requests.

Goal - Add 50 more cards to my 1963 Topps set.

Goal - Add 2 more cards to my 1958 Topps set.

Goal - Add 5 more cards to my 1965 Topps set.

Goal - Add 10 more cards to my 1972 Topps set.

Goal  - Add 2 more signed bobbleheads to my collection.  This doesn't include the Dave Winfield bobblehead that I currently am expecting back from a paid signing.

Goal - Add 5 more signed magazines to my collection.  I haven't done enough of these in the last few years so I'd like to get a few more from the 50's and 60's.


That's it. I've only sent out two requests so far but hope to send out at least 10 this weekend.

No comments: