Saturday, August 09, 2014

Card Show Purchases

I've been needing some cards to mail out and finally had time to attend a card show today over at the Valley West Mall.  I was looking for some 1963 and 1964 Topps and had my want lists printed out and with me.

Luckily, one dealer that knows I send out cards for autographs and knows that I like lower-quality cards had a partial set of 1963 Topps and I found almost 80 cards I needed.

Many of the common cards were 50 cents each.  A few minor stars were a dollar, and I bought about
7 or 8 high number cards for $2.50 each.  I also bought a few stars including Bunning, Kaline, Gibson and Uecker and Marichal.



I plan to try to find cards from the 1964 set to send along with these before I sent them all out.

1 comment:

dominicfdny said...

Sweet find on the 63's