Saturday, April 05, 2014

2014 Topps Heritage

I ordered a few Twins team sets from the 2014 Topps Heritage set that arrived yesterday.  This set uses the 1965 Topps design, which is my favorite set.  I think it's realistic to get this team set completed, since there are no real super stars on it.

The only problem will be if some of the players get traded before I get a chance to have them sign.  In addition to those pictured below, there's a card for Mike Pelfrey and Kyle Gibson. There's also a Pinto rookie card I don't have yet and I still have to buy the Mauer high number card.



I have about 380 cards signed from the 1965 set, including a decent Twins team set (24).  I think the Versalles was signed by his wife.  I'm missing Bob Allison, Cesar Tovar and Sandy Valdespino (on the same card), Jerry Zimmerman, the Dotter and Ward rookie card, Earl Battey, and Rich Reese and John Sevcik on their rookie card.





No comments: