Saturday, October 26, 2013

Brian Harper Signing - 1991 World Series Bobblehead

My younger son and I headed over to the Har Mar Mall for a Brian Harper signing and card show.  I was able to have him sign his bobblehead from the 1991 World Series set.  He commented that he hasn't signed one of these yet.




I now have 14 out of the 26 bobbleheads from this set signed, including:

  • Rick Aguilera
  • Jarvis Brown
  • Scott Erickson
  • Greg Gagne
  • Dan Gladden
  • Brian Harper
  • Kent Hrbek
  • Tom Kelly
  • Gene Larkin
  • Terry Leach
  • Jack Morris
  • Al Newman
  • Kevin Tapani
  • David West
The ones remaining to be signed include:

  • Steve Bedrosian
  • Randy Bush
  • Chili Davis
  • Mark Guthrie
  • Chuck Knoblauch
  • Scott Leius
  • Shane Mack
  • Junior Ortiz
  • Mike Pagliarulo
  • Kirby Puckett
  • Paul Sorrento
  • Carl Willis


I only looked around the card show for a little while.  I bought just one card to send out.  There were a few 1961 Topps high number cards I needed, but they were very expensive, so I didn't buy any.

No comments: