Sunday, January 06, 2013

2013 Goals

This year's goals won't be too original, but more of the same from previous years.

  • Add 13 more Nicholas Volpe Western Oil portraits to my collection.  I have two in the mail already and will send more out in the next few weeks.
  • Send out 100 requests through the mail.  I'm toning this down a bit this year in quantity, but plan to concentrate on vintage cards from the 50's and 60's.
  • Add 1 more signed bobblehead to my 1987 Twins bobblehead set.  The three I have left are Don Baylor, Randy Bush and Les Straker.
  • Add 3 more signed bobbleheads to my 1991 Twins bobblehead set.  Hopefully I can add at least one at TwinsFest this month.
  • Add 3 more cards to my 1958 Topps set as well as my 1965 Topps set.
That's it for my goals.  I think it's pretty reasonable and should be pretty easily accomplished.

No comments: