Sunday, December 09, 2012

Dave Lemonds

Yesterday I received one return.  Dave Lemonds signed a 1972 Topps already signed by Don Eddy.





I haven't written much about the Twins for a long time as there really hasn't been much to write about.  They've traded fan favorites Denard Span and now Ben Revere.  Scott Baker has left, they got rid of Liriano late last year and there continues to be talk that Morneau or Willingham could also be traded.  I don't think we've gotten much in return, especially any pitching that will help us much in 2013.  Maybe I'm wrong about Worley, but he's only had one good year in the majors, and that wasn't last season.

TwinsFest is looking like a bust unless they come up with some former players.  I'd love to get some more players form the 1991 team to sign their bobbleheads.  As it stands, lines for Mauer and Morneau will be crazy, but the wristbands will help.  Willingham's line will be huge, and then there will be "everybody else."

This may be my first year in a long time that I'm not there all day, every day.

No comments: