Monday, December 06, 2010

Huge Day At The Mailbox

I came home today to find eight returns in my mailbox!  One of the returns was a failure.  I received a 1955 Red Man card back from Don Mueller unsigned with no explanation.  Maybe I had the wrong address, but usually that would result in a RTS (Return to Sender) instead of being sent back in my sase.  I'll keep my eye on SCN to see if others get some returns.

My returns included seven 1972 Topps for my set.

Don Pavletich signed his 1971 and 1972 Topps.


Claude Osteen signed his 1972 Topps and 1972 Topps In Action.



Ken Rudolph signed his 1972 and 1973 Topps.



Bobby Floyd and Ron Cook each signed a 1972 Topps.



Darrell Brandon signed a 1972 and 1973 Topps.


Finally, Tom Brewer signed a 1955 Topps.


I mailed out 17 more requests today so I should continue to get a steady flow of returns this month.

I ordered about 85 cards today from SportLots.com in preparation for TwinsFest.  I may need to order a few 8x10s, but other than that I think I'm pretty well stocked.

No comments: