Saturday, August 03, 2024

TTM, Mail-In Signing, and Mill Creek Purchase

I received a bunch of stuff the last few days.  I'm struggling to keep up with documenting it all.

I sent in 10 cards (!) to a Jack Fisher signing and got them all back signed nicely.  The highlight in the bunch for me is the 1967 Kahn's card.  I also added him to a 1963 Orioles team card, as well as having him sign his own.  I have a lot of 61 and 63 Orioles team cards due to some taking a long time to come back ttm, some assumed lost but then showed up, and a couple purchased with several signatures already on them.  The 63 with a bunch on it were mostly on the card when purchased.










The Jack Fisher promoter also included a couple freebies, including a 1979 Alvis Woods and 1993 Fleer Pat Tabler.


Pete Craig signed a 1965 Senators team card and finished off his 1967 rookie card with Dick Bosman.


Finally, I bought a bunch of team cards signed by a single player from Mill Creek Sports.  These are mostly years that I haven't already started on, and nice cards from 1966 and 1967 which are great for autographs due to having a lot of free space with a solid background.











This order also included a Harmon Killebrew signed Perez Steele postcard for just $19 (plus a 10% off coupon).


No comments: