Tuesday, August 06, 2024

Another Mill Creek Purchase

I received another Mill Creek purchase today.  I often find things on their site that seem pretty reasonably priced, as well as other things that seem too much.  For example, the Perez Steele postcard of Harmon Killebrew I posted about earlier was only $19.00.  They don't charge shipping or sales tax (technically, you owe your state sales tax, they just don't collect it for you, I think).

Anyway, I found a bunch of set cards to help fill some holes in my collection, as well as a recently-deceased Gary Dotter-signed baseball.  The ball looks better in person than the scan makes it appear.  There is no brown spot, which is an odd thing my scanner keeps showing on baseball, and it doesn't quite appear as off-center as the scan shows.










No comments: