Friday, August 09, 2024

Bobby Malkmus TTM and Hrbek and Marichal Mail-In Signings

My ttm returns are tricking in.  I don't have too many out.

Bobby Malkmus signed his 1961 Topps high number card for me in a quick seven days.  There are several 1961 Topps cards I don't have of good signers, but they are in the high number series, which can run $10 - $25 each, so I have to wait for a lower grade card that is cheap enough, but also of a quality that I can stand.  I paid a little under $12 for this card.

A while ago I pre-ordered a Kent Hrbek signed jersey from FanHQ.  I received it a couple weeks ago but am just getting around to logging it in my collection now.  It's not an official jersey, but I love the powder blue, which I don't have in my collection yet.  I also have signed jerseys of Joe Mauer, Torii Hunter, Rod Carew, Francisco Liriano, Justin Morneau, Joe Nathan and Shannon Stewart.


Today I received a bobblehead back from a mail-in Juan Marichal signing.  He did a nice job signing it on the cap.  I think most collectors try to get them signed on the base, but I prefer the helmet/cap if there is room.



No comments: