Thursday, August 27, 2009

Reardon, Fox and Hillman

Three more returns today!

Terry Fox signed his 1965 Topps for me:


Dave Hillman signed his 1959 and 1960 Topps:

And Jeff Reardon signed his 1985 and 1987 Topps for me. This was my third attempt with Reardon over the years. He seems to have a high success rate on SCN, so I'm not sure why it took me three attempts. I'm really happy to have these though.



It's shaping up to be a busy weekend. Jack Morris is signing in Woodbury Saturday morning, and then there are several Twins signing throughout the Cities, including Carlos Gomez in Blaine, Guerrier in Apple Valley, Span and Crede in Eden Prairie, and Casilla in Woodbury. I'm going to try to see Morris and then Casilla. My sons are out of town so I'll be on my own.

Also, on Sunday, Gene Larkin is signing at Tom Frantzen's in Mounds View. I'd like to have him sign his 1987 Twins bobblehead, and probably a Metrodome commemorative ball, since he hit in the winning run in the 1991 World Series at the Dome.

No comments: