Saturday, August 29, 2009

Great Day for Autographs

The line for Casilla was very short and he arrived about five minutes early. After getting through the first time and having him sign my (his) game used bat, I got back in line right about where I had waited before it began. There were only about 10 people in back of me when I got up to his table the second time, so I asked if he'd just sign the three cards I had of him, which he did.



I left the store at about 5 minutes after 11:00 with my four autographs and headed home. In addition to the bat, he signed 2008 and 2009 Topps Heritage cards and a 2007 Topps '52.


Earlier, Jack Morris signed my HHH Metrodome ball:


As well as an 8x10, Johnny's bobblehead and a 2008 Goudey:

I'm glad I was able to get items signed for my sons too, who are still on their way back from "up north". I haven't even gotten the mail yet today, so maybe I'll get some more returns.

Tomorrow we'll head up to Tom Frantzen's and see Gene Larkin.

1 comment:

gcrl said...

hey - i was about 10th in line at the morris signing. decided not to go to casilla though. next time i'll ask if droidtrader is around!