Friday, March 29, 2024

Ryan Jeffers TTM and Some Trades and Purchases

I received a lot of signed cards today, but just one ttm.  However, it was a surprising ttm. Ryan Jeffers signed the 2021 Topps Heritage Rookie stars as well as his 2022 Topps Heritage.  I sent to his home address this spring, and to Twins spring training last year.  Based on the cards he returned, I think this was from my request last year.  And, it was postmarked from Florida, not his home in North Carolina.

According to SCN, he has done quite a bit of personalizing in the past, but he didn't on these.


I made a trade with an SCN friend and received these cards in exchange for some signed duplicates from my 1955 and 1956 Topps sets.






Another trade on SCN involved some lower grade, unsigned Dodgers cards from 1955 and 1956, and I just left it up to the trader on what to send back in return, as the value of these cards was quite low.  He surprised me with a couple signed 1973 Topps by Bill Russell and Tommy John!  I think I got the better end of that trade and appreciate his generosity.


Finally, I purchased a couple 1983 Topps Robin Yount cards from Tom Orr via SCN.  I continue to accumulate stars and Hall of Famers from this set while not going after the commons very hard.


2 comments:

GTT said...

Those Red Man tobacco cards look sweet signed.

Droidtrader said...

@GTT Thanks! I think so too. Maybe I'll post pics of all the Red Man cards I have. I think I have about 10-12.