Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Johnny Damon TTM Return

In 2022, I sent a request to Johnny Damon in care of his foundation, and he signed four cards for me.  Last November, I sent another request and after a couple of months of not receiving it, I assumed he was done signing.

But today I received my cards back, all signed nicely in blue sharpie.  According to SCN, he has about a 50% success rate going all the way back to 1999.  He's been spotty on and off, often taking several months to respond.  He has been much more reliable over the last couple of years, with most returns taking three or four months.

Initially, he was signing for donations to his foundation, but more recently, no fees or donations are required.  He is promoting a hydration beverage called A-Game.  A return address label was placed on the back of my sase from "10X Sports Marketing & Consulting."






I had forgotten that he spent his first six seasons with the Royals and just four seasons each with New York and Boston.

Here are the cards I received from him in the summer of 2022.




No comments: