Saturday, March 30, 2024

Carl Yastrzemski Rookie Card, Bill Dailey and Fred Scherman TTM Returns

I broke down and paid too much to add Yastrzemski's rookie card to my collection.  I'm happy to have it, though.  I sent it in to a Tom Orr (Atommic Sports) signing.

I also received a ttm return from former-Twin Bill Dailey, who signed his 1964 Topps as well as the 1963 Indians and 1965 Twins team cards.  I may consider retiring these team cards now.  I think I've lost a 1963 White Sox team card with 6-7 signatures on it in the mail somewhere and am getting a little gun shy about losing more like these.



And Fred Scherman signed his 1973 Topps, as well as the 1971 Tigers, 1975 Astros and 1976 Expos team cards.




4 comments:

Matt said...

Congrats on the Yaz rookie!

Droidtrader said...

Thanks Matt!

GTT said...

The Yaz rookie looks great! Congrats.

Droidtrader said...

Thanks @GTT!