Thursday, September 21, 2023

Ken Berry, Nelson Chittum and John Curtis TTM Returns

I received three ttm returns today.

Ttm All Star signer Ken Berry signed his 1972 and 1973 Topps as well as the 1963 and 1971 White Sox team cards.




Nelson Chittum signed his 1960 Topps for me.  Based on my past experience, and the comments on SCN, he has a history of smearing his signatures.  I tried to politely ask him to be sure the ink dried before replacing the card in the return envelope and I included $5 with my request.  He returned the $5 and his signature doesn't appear to have smeared.

Finally, John Curtis signed his 1973 and 1975 Topps for my sets.  This was the first time I've written to Mr. Curtis.  I'd like to send him a 76 and 78 Topps too.  I'm not sure why I didn't include those with this request.


 

No comments: