Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Jim Kaat Hall of Fame Postcard Purchase

I didn't receive any ttm returns today, but I did receive a purchase I made on sportscollectors.net.  After about 18 months of spiked prices following his Hall of Fame induction, prices on Jim Kaat have started to come back down.

I don't expect he'll ever sign for $5 per ttm again, but I was happy to pay $30 shipped for this signed, JSA-authenticated Hall of Fame postcard.

I've acquired quite a Jim Kaat collection over the years.  I've only met him in person once but have sent to him ttm directly as well as via mail-in signings.

I don't have any "premiums" items such as a bat, jersey, cap or mini helmet signed, but I do have pictures, giveaway portraits, baseballs, cards and bobbleheads signed by him.  I think a signed jersey would be nice, or maybe some oddball items, but I don't have any specific items I am waiting to get signed right now.

Rather than describe them all, I'm just going to show pictures of all of the autographs I have of his other than on baseball cards.









.

No comments: