Saturday, September 02, 2023

Joe Lahoud Return and Some Vintage Purchases

Joe Lahoud has been a spotty signer over the years.  His success rate is less than 50% on SCN but I noticed a couple of recent returns, so I sent him a request.

He was kind enough to sign his 1970, 1973 and 1975 Topps for me.



I also bought another small lot of vintage signed cards from a fellow SCN member.  This is my third purchase from him I believe, and I just ordered a few more cards and a magazine from him today.  I'm surprised that many of these cards hadn't been snapped up before.  I paid $5 each for the Thomson and Sadecki cards, and $4 each for the Sandlock and Wright cards, and he shipped them for free.




There will be no mail for the next couple of days so hopefully the mailbox will be nice and full of returns on Tuesday.

No comments: