Friday, January 24, 2014

Some Returns To Share Before I Leave For TwinsFest

The boys are back from ice fishing and had a good day.  Eight keeper crappies.

I received three returns today and thought I'd better post them before TwinsFest starts or it could be days before I get to it.

Ed Hobaugh signed a 1960, 1962 and 1963 Topps for me.  Mr. Hobaugh was one of my first TTM successes back in the summer of 2003.  I suppose sending to him every 10.5 years probably isn't bother him too much.  He wrote a nice quick response to a question I had asked as well.


 Ted Savage signed a 1962 and 1964 Topps for me.


Finally, Lee Thomas signed his 1962, 1963 and 1966 Topps.


 

Okay, it's off to TwinsFest.  I plan on hitting the Yard Sale first.  Hopefully I'm not disappointed because I'm giving up Mauer to go to it.

No comments: