Tuesday, January 28, 2014

My TwinsFest Signed Cards

I only got ten baseball cards signed this year at TwinsFest.  Usually I try to make some good progress on some teams sets, including Topps Heritage and Allen & Ginter.  But as I mentioned earlier, the autograph sessions had an odd mix of prospects, current players and retired players, making it difficult to get around to see the current players.

With Jason Kubel returning to the team, I was able to get a couple cards signed that I didn't get to before he left.  I saw him once on Friday evening and once on Saturday.  He signed a 2009 Topps Heritage and a 2011 Allen & Ginter for me.




On Saturday, Joe Mauer signed his 2012 Allen & Ginter.



Last year at TwinsFest I got several cards signed from the 2012 Topps Heritage set, but like my son John, didn't have Brian Dozier's card from that set.  We bought cards before Christmas to be sure we could get them signed this year.




I saw Kurt Suzuki twice as well, and he signed his 2010 Topps Heritage and 2010 Allen & Ginter for me.



Jose Berrios signed his 2013 Topps Heritage Minors card, and Aaron Hicks signed his 2012 Topps Heritage Minors card.


Finally, I only got two cards signed form the 2013 Topps Heritage set: Glen Perkins and Trevor Plouffe.


That's a little weak for getting cards signed this year.  Maybe I should have gone back on Sunday after all.

I got a few pictures signed, and I'll post those next.

No comments: