Tuesday, February 17, 2009

TwinsFest - Corey Koskie


Corey Koskie was at TwinsFest this year. I had gotten some cards signed by him through the mail a few years ago when he was playing for the Twins, but not on his 2003 Topps Heritage. It was nice to get the chance to get a couple autographs from him, although he seemed uninterested in being there.

I read an article today that said that Koskie is working out at the Minor League complex in Ft. Meyers and hopes to catch on with a team this year. He's been out since July of 2006 after suffering a concussion.


In addition to getting the 2003 Topps Heritage signed, he also signed a bobblehead for me. I went through his line twice, which also included Philip Humber. Jim "Mudcat" Grant was also supposed to be at that station, but I guess he didn't show up that day.

No comments: