Thursday, February 19, 2009

TwinsFest - 1987 Twins Bobblehead Set

I'm getting close to being done highlighting the items I got signed at TwinsFest. Maybe when I'm done, I'll start sending some more requests through the mail.

In addition to the Corey Koskie bobblehead I mentioned a couple of days ago, I was able to get three more signed from my 1987 Twins bobblehead set: Roy Smalley, Tom Kelly and Kent Hrbek.

Kent Hrbek

This brings the total that I have signed from this set to nine, out of 25. The others include Juan Berenguer, Bert Blyleven, Dan Gladden, Tim Laudner, Al Newman and Frank Viola.

Tom Kelly

I believe there is going to be a signing in March with Gene Larkin at Tom Frantzen's Sports Collectibles in Moundsview, so hopefully I'll be able to add that one to my collection too.

Two players from the set have passed away: Kirby Puckett and Joe Niekro.

Roy Smalley

No comments: