Friday, September 20, 2024

TTM Returns and a Cople Purchases - Williams, Bench, Carew and Colavito

I received some big stars today, including four ttm returns. 

Rocky Colavito signed his 1961 Topps for me.  

His signature is getting VERY shaky unfortunately.  Even just in the last few months.  I sent this 1959 Topps in April, five months ago.

Former-Twin Bruce Look signed his 1969 Topps and kept one as offered.  He also answered a question in my letter.

Dick Moloney signed a 1971 Topps Buy Back, but didn't sign the 1971 White Sox team card I sent.  

And Dick Estelle signed his 1965 Topps and a couple Giants team cards, all of which were already signed by Murakami.  Unfortunately, the 65 got stuck to the flap on my sase, so there is a little paper loss under Murakami's signature.



And I received a couple 1973 Topps I bought from Tom Orr on eBay for less than getting any one of the Hall of Famers on a single card.



No comments: