Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Photos and Magazines

I really like getting magazines signed by the players on the covers.  I was able to get a few of them signed at TwinsFest as well as a few photos.

The Twins Programs are great for getting signed.  I had Kurt Suzuki sign one from June with his picture on the cover.


Rod Carew signed the cover of a 1970 Twins yearbook.


Kent Hrbek signed the cover of a 1982 Baseball Digest.


Dan Gladden signed a Sports Illustrated from the 1987 World Series.


Joe Mauer signed a Sports Illustrated from 2009.  It would be great to see him play well enough to get on another cover!


Miguel Sano, Michael Tonkin and Mike Kvasnicka all signed 8x10 photos for me.




I scanned in all the cards I got signed and I'll post those in the next day or two.

No comments: