Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Pretty Slow Lately

I am surprised that I haven't gotten much back in the mail lately as I still have quite a few requests out.  Steve, a reader of my blog and fellow sportscollectors.net member, was kind enough to contact me and let me know that he was attending a Milt Wilcox signing and offered to buy a 1972 Topps at the show and have it signed for me.  I gladly accepted that offer and reimbursed him via Paypal.  Thanks Steve!


My older son received a nice return from Don Larsen, who signed a magazine as well as a 1958 Topps and 2000 Fleer Greats of the Game.  Larsen charges $15 to sign pictures and magazines and $7 per card.



I'm getting very concerned about TwinsFest.  They are reporting today that the Metrodome won't be fixed until March.  I'm not sure what that means for TwinsFest.  I guess they'll either cancel it (which is like canceling Christmas), or find another location.  I don't really want to have to try to figure out the logistics of another location but I guess I'll have no choice.  I'll have to lower my expectations and set some specific goals (Killebrew for sure) and anything else I get will be a bonus.

No comments: