Monday, September 13, 2010

Pizarro, Brown and Rettenmund TTM Returns and Andre Dawson Ball

Another good day at the mail box today.  First, I received a ball signed by Andre Dawson that I bought from Tom Orr of AtommicSports.  It has JSA authentication and was quite a bargain. at $45 including shipping.



I also received some through the mail responses today.  Juan Pizarro signed his 1960 Topps.  His signature looks quite different from others I received from him.  I hope it's not a health issue.


Hal Brown signed his 1954 and 1958 Topps for me.  I already have his 1958 signed so this isn't a new one for my set, but this card is nicer so it's an upgrade.




Finally, I added a couple more 1972 Topps to my newly-started set.  Merv Rettenmund signed his 1972 Topps as well as the American League Batting Leaders card. This card also has Tony Oliva on it so I'll have to have him sign it too.



Mr. Rettenmund also signed a 1973 and 1978 Topps that I enclosed.




I mailed out 10 more requests containing 1972 Topps today.  I'm also getting ready to send out a ball and some cards to a signing at Jim & Steve's for Tony Perez and possibly Billy Williams.

No comments: