Saturday, September 18, 2010

Harrelson, Colbert and Oliver Returns.

Three more returns today.  I've been sending out a lot of requests so I'm getting returns almost every day.

Bud Harrelson signed his 1971 Topps, both his regular and "in action" cards from 1972, and 1978 Topps.





Vince Colbert signed his 1971 and 1972 Topps.



And Bob Oliver signed and personalized his 1971, 1972 and 1973 Topps.



We went to the card show at Har Mar today.  It's a little more disappointing every time we go.  Not many dealers there today.  I picked up a nice copy of a 1991 Sports Illustrated with Dan Gladden colliding with an upside-down Greg Olson of the Braves.  Olson lives in Minnesota and is often a guest at TwinsFest so I hope to get it signed by both of them.

I also picked up a nice Rollie Fingers 1972 Topps that I'll send out soon.

We also stopped at the Twins Pro Shop in Roseville but were disappointed in the poor selection (and high prices) of the games used items.  $300 for a Guerrier jersey?  $150 for a Span bat?  We passed.

No comments: