Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Just One Return Today - Fred Scherman

Just one return, but since Tuesdays are usually very slow, I'm happy to get it.

Fred Scherman signed a 1971 and 1972 Topps for me.


I also received a few more Wheeldon prints that I bough on eBay.  I had most of them, but added Cesar Tovar to my collection.  I have an extra Oliva and Kaat that my son will get signed at TwinsFest.  This lot also included a Killebrew.  I know I have one, but can't find it!


I also picked up a few copies of this week's Sports Illustrated with Jim Thome and Target Field on the cover, thanks to my Mom and sister for finding them for me when I couldn't find any locally (because I was looking too early).  I haven't read it yet, but this would be a great magazine for a Thome autograph, and maybe the whole team.

No comments: