Monday, October 27, 2008

More Multi-Signed Cards

Nothing in the mail again today. But I don't really have much out. I bought almost 50 cards on eBay last night, so as soon as I get those, I can send a bunch of them out. They were mostly 1961 Topps, with a few others from the late '50s and early '60s.

We carved our pumpkins tonight, I'll post some pictures later this week. Not so much scary, more baseball-themed.

I mentioned the 1965 Topps Rookie cards that have a couple of players on them. I have just a few of these signed, but I really like them. The funny thing is that the end up getting signed in different pens, sometimes even different ink color. Some collectors send the pen they want used along with the request.

I have one signed by Dave Bennett and Morrie Steevens, which I bought.

I also have one signed by Greg Bollo and Bob Locker, which I received through the mail back in 2005. Mr. Locker signed it in about 14 days, while the round trip from Mr. Bollo was over 9 months.

No comments: