Sunday, February 19, 2012

Some Long Returns - Capps, Hooton and Fitzmorris

I came home today to find three returns that have been out for quite a while. I expected to get a couple back as I've sent out a handful over the last week or so, but I wasn't expecting these.

Matt Capps signed a 2008 and 2011 Topps Heritage for me.  I sent to him last September via the Twins.  The return envelop was postmarked from Georgia.



Burt Hooton signed a 1972 and 1978 Topps that I sent to him last April.



Finally, Al Fitzmorris signed a 1972 and 1978 Topps that I sent him in January of 2011.



I also received a few purchases that I'll post about tomorrow.

1 comment:

Spiegel83 said...

That is a sweet Hooton auto. I was unsure if I should send to him but, after seeing your return, I think I will mail him a letter.