Friday, February 18, 2011

TwinsFest Autographs - I Added Two More 2009 Topps Heritage Cards

2009 Topps Heritage is another great set for autographs.  I added just two to my collection during TwinsFest, although I already had six of them signed.

Nick Blackburn signed his card for my wife on Friday night:


And Anthony Swarzak signed his for me on the last day of TwinsFest this year:


Last year at TwinsFest I had Alexi Casilla, Delmon Young, Kevin Slowey and Scott Baker sign their cards.



I got Carl Pavano to sign his at the autograph party last summer.


And Joe Nathan signed his for me through the mail in August of 2009.



This set is style after the 1960 Topps set.  I have about 50 cards signed from that set, and really haven't targeted as a set to go after.


I have just a handful of cards that I got signed at TwinsFest that I haven't posted about yet.  I'll get to those later today or tomorrow, then I'll continue with the pictures, balls, bobbleheads and other miscellaneous items that I got signed.

No comments: