Friday, February 18, 2011

More TwinsFest Autographed Cards - Topps 206

Although not my favorite set, I did get a few Topps 206 cards signed at TwinsFest.  They were pretty far down on my list of cards to get signed, after the Topps Heritage and Allen & Ginter sets.

One of the first I got signed was the 2010 version of Glen Perkins' card.  Both my son and I were having him sign it.  He apparently hates his picture on the card and when he saw it, he turned to Denard Span and made some comment along the lines of, oh no, here it is, see?  Span gave him a hard time about it too.  It was pretty funny.  You can see in the picture here that he's talking to Span and even the woman working there is leaning in to get a look.




I also had him sign his 2009 Topps 206.


Throughout the weekend, I also had the 2010 cards signed by Span, Slowey and Blackburn.


No comments: