Friday, July 24, 2009

Evan Longoria

Today I received the games used bats I ordered, as well as the Evan Longoria balls from Steiner. I'll take pictures of the bats tomorrow and post them before I get the Punto and Harris bats signed.

I ordered a case of Ultra Pro UV protected baseball holders. I just realized that the last case I ordered wasn't UV protected. I think I'll replace all the balls I currently have out on display with the new cases, and leave the ones I have stored away in the standard holders.

The boys and I are going to make the rounds tomorrow. We'll hit The Ball Park in Apple Valley, where I one a lot of 18 1964 Topps on eBay. Then we'll hit Cedar Cliff Collectibles. The boys are looking for some more Simpsons figures to add to their collection. I don't have anything specific in mind but you never know what you'll find there.

No comments: