Friday, October 11, 2024

TTM, Purchases and a Mail-In Signing

I received a few ttm returns this week.

Jim Merritt signed his 1967 Topps and a few Twins team cards.




Marty Kutyna signed his 1961 Topps.  He's a generous signer but I never got my previous request back from him, which I guess I'll chalk up to getting lost in the mail.


And Steve Braun signed his 1976 and 1977 Topps.


I bought a Lenny Green-signed 1964 Topps on eBay.  I had sent one to him years ago but for some reason he signed the back.  I never got around to sending to him again while he was still with us.

Finally, I received three Jim Kaat-signed bobbleheads back from a mail-in signing.  The signature is a little shaky, but that's my fault for requesting he sign the side of the cap, as opposed to the base or something easier.  I much prefer this location, so I'm happy with these.





No comments: