Saturday, October 26, 2024

Some Purchases Including Cepeda, Henrich and Alomar

I sent out a lot of requests this past week so the ttm returns should pick up soon.  Today I received a few purchases.

I bought a couple signed rookie cards, including a 1958 Topps Orlando Cepeda and a slabbed 1988 Donruss Roberto Alomar from Tom Orr via SCN.  I paid about the same as an unsigned card for the Cepeda, even though the centering isn't good.


I also bought a 1971 Topps signed by Wanye Simpson and a 2000 Greats of the Game signed by Tommy Henrich and JSA-authenticated.



I went on a bit of a shopping spree on eBay last night, buying up some Twins signed cards from the 60's and a few Aparicio signed cards for my sets.  I continually say I've spent too much this year and it's getting worse.  I might have to separate myself from the hobby for a while or start selling some things to help compensate for my spending.

No comments: