Friday, May 17, 2024

Terry Crowley TTM Return and Some Purchases


The ttm returns are really just trickling in and I don't have too many outstanding, so it might slow down even further. 

Today I Received a return from Terry Crowley, who signed his 1970 Topps already signed by Fred Beene, and his 1975 Topps.  I sent $10 with my request.  I have a few more cards and an Orioles scorebook I'd like to send him, but I'll wait a while.



I also received a few cards I bought from Tom Orr (Atommic Sports) via eBay.  I added cards signed by Barry Larkin and John Smoltz; Hall of Famers I didn't have any autographs of until now.  The highlight though is the 1971 Topps National League Home Run Leaders card signed by Johnny Bench, Billy Williams and Tony Perez.  I had previously sent this card to a Tony Perez signing, which I now regret.  This card wasn't cheap, but it was way cheaper than paying the signing fees of all three of these players.









No comments: