Thursday, May 02, 2024

Ron Cey and George Culver

Two ttm returns today.

Ron Cey signed his 1972 Topps in care of JD Legends Promotions.  He charges $15.  This is a high number card, so it was pretty expensive.  When I received it from the eBay seller, I noticed a bit of gum stains on the front.  It's not visible, but you can feel it.  I decided to try to send it anyway.  The signature does show a bit of the gum stain, but not as bad as I feared it might.

I can't decide if I'll settle for this or try again.

And Gorge Culver signed his 1970 Topps, as well as three Astros team cards (one on the back).  He also included seven signed postcard-sized pictures of his own!  Wow!











I also received a Torii Hunter signed baseball bat back from a private signing.  I don't have time to take the pictures and everything today, but will update when I receive the bobblehead and McFarlane Figure back as well.  I shipped them separately due to the box sizes and for some reason the bat beat the other two back.  It looks great!  I'm really happy with how it turned out.

No comments: