Friday, January 21, 2022

Kenta Maeda 2021 Topps Heritage Real One Autograph

I didn't receive any ttm returns today, but I did receive an eBay purchase.

I am assuming there won't be many opportunities to get autographs from the Twins this year, so I decided to buy this certified card of Kenta Maeda.   

The only other card I have from this set so far is from Randy Dobnak, who signed it for me ttm.


I also received a 16-card lot of 1971 Topps cards I bought on eBay.  This lot including some oddball cards, including some checklists, playoffs cards and league leaders.  The card I was looking for was Ken Reynolds rookie card, which also includes Archie and Bob Reynolds.  Was this a coincidence, or did they purposely put three Reynolds on the card?  

Anyway, it's a high-number card and I was able to buy the entire lot of cards for about the same price as other sellers were asking for just this card.  Ken and Bob appear to be good signers, but Archie does not.  I'll try to get at least Ken and Bob and then wait and see if I can get Archie at a paid signing or something less risky than just trying to send it ttm.  The card's too expensive for me to just try sending it to him first and probably not get it back.


No comments: