Monday, July 21, 2014

Update On My 2014 Collecting Goals

I didn't post an update on my goals after the first quarter and I'm a little late at the mid-year point, but here it goes:
  • Send out 75 requests through the mail
  • Add 2 autographs to my 1991 Twins World Series bobblehead collection
  • Add 5 autographs on other bobbleheads

I've sent out 51 requests so far.  Not very many, but I should easily hit my goal of 75.  I'd like to find a bunch of 1963 and 1964 Topps to send out.

I've added two autographs to my 1991 World Series set including Randy Bush and Scott Leius.  I also added Randy Bush to my 1987 set.  I've completed this goal.

I also added ten other bobbleheads, including Joe Mauer, Kent Hrbek, Josh Willingham, Ron Gardenhire, Dan Gladden, Bert Blyleven, two from Justin Morneau, Harmon Killebrew and Doug Mientkiewicz.  I've completed this goal as well.

I really enjoy working on these bobbleheads, and have plenty more to get signed.

I may have set my goals too low, but I felt they were realistic at the time.  I hope to spend more time with ttm requests now that my sons' baseball seasons are wrapping up.

How are you doing on your goals?


No comments: