Friday, July 11, 2014

Tom Brunansky 1985 All Star Bobblehead

I walked by a coworker's desk yesterday and noticed a Tom Brunansky bobblehead that was recently given away at Target Field.

I knew he was a Minnesota Wild fan, but I didn't think he was really a baseball fan.  So, I asked him if he wanted to sell it and he did.


The quality of the paint is pretty poor.  I wonder if it's mine, or if they're all this bad.

Tomorrow I'm going to the Valley West card show to pick up a few bobbleheads.  One signed, and one unsigned.  My older son and I are going to the All Star FanFest on Sunday, so I'll look for more items to get signed.

I'm mostly interested in getting bobbleheads signed by Randy Bush and Doug Mientkiewicz, but we're also going to see Al Newman, Gaylord Perry, Juan Marichal, Gene Larkin, Fergie Jenkins, Orlando Cepeda and Jim Perry.  Not a bad line up!

I have no idea what to expect for crowd size or if I'll be able to get autographs by all of them, but since Randy Bush is signing for 2 hours by himself, I should be able to add his signature to my 1987
World Series bobblehead set.

Anyone else going?

No comments: