Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Zach Monroe Return - After 962 Days!

Today I received a surprise in my mailbox.  I knew it was an old request because the return envelope was handwritten.  I have been printing most of my return envelopes using my computer/printer for the last couple of years.

It turned out to be a 1959 Topps signed by Zach Monroe that I sent out on November 15th, 2008.  That's 962 days, and within a couple of weeks of when I started this blog.


I had long ago given up on this request and sent him another 1959 Topps last August that I got back in about two and a half months.  I also sent him a 1960 Topps back in late May of this year which I got back in just 15 days.  I love getting back these requests that I have long ago assumed I'd never see again.  It makes me wonder where it's been all this time.

No comments: