Thursday, March 25, 2010

Some Returns and a Gift!

Today I received three returns as well as a gift from a reader of my blog!

Dave Hillman signed a 1957 and 1959 Topps for me.



Aubrey Gatewood signed his 1965 Topps.

Ned Garver signed his 1952 Topps and included a signed Diamond Signatures card. He also included a postcard about his book for sale, which I think I'll buy.


Finally, Art, a reader of my blog and fellow member of SCN, read my blog post in January regarding Dave "Boo" Ferriss. While at a card show, he came across a 1949 Bowman of Ferriss, which I have been looking all over for (look on eBay, there are none there!). He picked it up for me and sent it to me as a gift! How nice is that? To return the favor, I'm sending him a card as well. He's a Red Sox fan, so I've picked out something that I think he'll like. Thanks Art!

No comments: