Thursday, March 18, 2010

Justin Morneau Return from Lojo Signing

Today I received items back from a Lojo Sports Justin Morneau signing. They don't provide a mail order service, but an SCN contact somehow arranged to do some mail order for them.

They weren't taking bats, but I sent in a ball, a jersey, and two mini helmets (one for one of my sons).

This sure beats standing in line for 4 hours and not getting him at TwinsFest.

About a year ago I didn't collect signed jerseys. Last year I bought a Mauer signed jersey. Then I got Nathan to sign one at TwinsFest and now I've added Morneau,

They take a lot of room to display, but I'm really starting to enjoy these jerseys. I hope to add Carew next month, and Killebrew and Oliva next year at TwinsFest. I'm not sure if I'll get any more current players, but I'm thinking about Denard Span.

No comments: